Note: If you did not work with Coldfusion you may not apply
We require 5-10 years of hands-on experience in the following areas:
- Advanced ColdFusion application development, CFCs.
- MS SQL database architecture design, MySQL.
- API Integration using XML/SOAP, JSON etc
- MS SQL query design
- CSS/Bootstrap/foundation etc.
- Knowledge of Social Media API integration, Facebook, Twitter is a plus.
- MS/Bachelors degree in CS from NUST/FAST or any reputable university is required
The responsibilities of this position include:
- Participating in the architecture, design and development of core components, new features and enhancements for numerous in-house web development projects
- Supporting and maintaining existing applications, including bug fixes, and troubleshooting as well as functionality additions and modifications
- Assisting the application development team in the analysis of production-level issues
- Brainstorming solutions and then executing the details to deliver solutions
- Handling multiple projects simultaneously with continually evolving priorities
- Excellent Communication skills
- Maintaining daily record of progress