FAAZ Consulting, LLC specializes in providing high-quality Information Technology, Program Management Support, Software Development, IT Staffing, and Technical Advisory Services.
Being a Woman-owned Small Business based in the DC Metro Area. Our goal is to provide the finest professional staffing services to our clients by attracting and retaining the industry's most qualified personnel motivated by a positive corporate environment.
In this role you will partner with Business Partners and hiring teams in developing candidate sourcing and evaluation strategies, owning the process from search kickoff to offer negotiation and closing.
- Manage the full candidate life cycle: attract, select, schedule, interview, and negotiate offers to close candidates
- Develop a critical eye for candidates by fully understanding the unique needs of various business lines and job profiles; conduct comprehensive interviews that test for qualifications.
- Drive decision making with line managers to expedite the hiring process
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional experience
- 1 years of full-time professional experience
- Demonstrated interest in recruiting and HR
- High emotional intelligence with the ability to build rapport quickly and navigate sensitive situations diplomatically
- Ability to work and collaborate successfully on a geographically dispersed team
- Proven experience managing multiple, competing priorities, with attention to detail
- Impeccable written and spoken communication skills, emphasizing empathy and diplomacy
- Proven goal orientation and ability to achieve or exceed target metrics and expectations
- It's a work from home role
- Market rate pay
- Remote role