As a Technical Project Manager, you will be responsible to oversee a wide variety of projects, from conceptual design through implementation. You are expected to demonstrate outstanding managerial skills with a technical background to deeply understand the code developed by your teams. You will be expected to demonstrate out of the box managerial ability to motivate, build, and monitor your team. You will own the process of breaking specifications created by the customer into clear tasks and timelines, as well as assembling the results into a high-value deliverable. Under your leadership, we expect to see consistent improvement in both static code quality metrics and project delivery.
The Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Deep understanding and hands on experience in full stack and application development.
- Advanced proficiency in agile project development methodology and practices.
- Deep understanding of micro services architecture and CI/CD pipeline and tools.
- The ability to evaluate technical decisions, build project timelines and plans and ensure best technical practices.
- Perfectionism: knowing how a job should be done and not stop until it’s done correctly.
- Exceptional ability to effectively motivate and manage teams of individuals.
- Commitment to increasing efficiency in the workplace by continuously automating parts of the software engineering process
- Excellent remote management skills (you will be using Skype, Zoom, Google Docs, etc.)
- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout the entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Consult with clients and business partners to refine requirements and UI/UX designs.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
We are looking for candidates having 5 to 8 years of experience with the following skill set:
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of management experience in the IT field, including development work and interactions with customers in the areas of full stack and App development.
- Should have good Database concepts in SQL and NoSQL with at least 3 or 4 full project deliveries as a Tech.
- Proficiency in Agile, SDLC, or SLA. Experience as a scrum master.
- Proficiency in designing micro services architecture and CI/CD pipeline in AWS and Test driven development is desired
- Knowledge of automated testing tools (Junit, Selenium).
Masters or Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline.