We are seeking an ambitious and high-energyn to support the company’s sales & marketing team. You will work directly with the Business Unit head and reach out to prospective clients, including outbound sales communications via email and LinkedIn, phone calls and online presentations. The intern hired for this position will help create identify and track sales leads, generate sales reporting, evaluate success, trends and failures of sales campaigns, assist with sales forecasting, strategies and tactics thus gaining valuable sales experience. The intern should be well organized and be prepared to work in a fast-paced and dynamic team environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Learn different aspects of the sales cycle and different techniques used for sales.
- Set and achieve targeted goals and objectives for business development and sales.
- Research and identify prospect clients from different platforms.
- Schedule, prepare and conduct on-line client presentations and contracts.
- Organize client contact lists, schedule, perform and update contacts in CRM.
- Completes other projects and tasks as assigned.
- Junior or Senior undergraduate students majoring in Business, Mass Communications, Sales, Marketing, Advertising.
- Positive, professional personality with the ability to work both in a team environment and directly with clients.
- Enthusiasm and desire to learn and be successful in business development and sales.
- Self-starter that is punctual with a strong work ethic.
- Highly organized, persuasive and good with numbers.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Strong ability to be flexible and multi-task.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, social media tools (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter).
3 months internship leading towards job.
** Stipend will be given in internship period.