· Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
· Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
· Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
· Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
· Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
· Tests customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data; reviewing output.
· Secures information by completing data base backups.
· Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
· Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Tender Documentation Filling Experience.
General Petroleum (GP) is manufacturer of German formulated quality lubricating Engine Oil. GP has grown to become one of the largest independent manufacturers of speciality lubricants. Recognized internationally for its innovative lubricants and industry related specialty products. GP has a global ...مزید پڑھیں