As a Business Analyst you will be working with the businesses delivering day to day process analysis, research and new process planning, as well as working with managers throughout the business to plan, design, and work with them as subject matter experts to enable you to prepare specifications and Change Control Notes (CCN’s) to allow the development team to deliver efficient information system functions and sometimes new software as well as operational processes in support of core organizational functions.
1. Communication and coordination with all stakeholders to collect and understand business requirements & objectives whilst defining, documenting, and owning business analysis processes and conduct continuous improvements on these processes.
2. Design and development of use cases so that the business can understand how a new product/process can potentially be used.
3. Produce high level application and system architecture documents and diagrams, data flow diagrams, ensuring that system requirements meet business needs, so that the business is able to fully integrate and implement new systems and/or system features
4. Scope out requirements using document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, task and workflow analysis so that all requirements are captured for a project
5. Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, breakdown high-level information into details, compile from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the true underlying needs.
6. Design and participate in Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Functional Testing.
7. Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to the development team and constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues, and deliver better value to the customer/Clients.
8. Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends using tools such as VISIO, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel to enable clear communication of plans around the team
9. Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats 2
10. Problem solving through analytical thinking, with the ability to work indecently with appropriate guidance and support and feedback regularly and proactively to senior management.
Established in 1992, giant precision specialise in providing workforce management solutions to the recruitment market and have a proven track record of success and exceptional financial stability. We always aim to pioneer sector firsts and our leading edge technology helps us provide our clients with outstanding levels of accuracy, accountability, transparency and process efficiency. Operating primarily in the fast paced agency and temporary workers market, our robust software and excellent customer service has enabled us to lead the field in providing payroll and outsourced business solutions. Our company accreditations include: ISO9001 International Quality Standard ISO27001 International Data Security Standard ISO14001 Environmental Management Standard Registered BACS Bureau Member of the Business Application Software Developers Association Microsoft Certified Partner 2011 Sunday Times HSBC Top Track 250 company Salary & Benefits: Market leading salary Medical cover for individual and dependents Provident fund Generous sickness and holiday allowance Employee / Team of the quarter awards Length of service awards Professional development budget Training opportunities Friendly work environment