A cloud based platform for building and launching the next generation of global payment and commerce products & services. We support any prepaid, debit or credit program in plastic, virtual or mobile form anywhere in the world. Our Loyalty and customer engagement marketing features add value and relevance to the customer experience to attract and retain profitable customers.
To support our continued growth, we are looking to add a marketing manager in Lahore with a strong software product focus to join our globally focused team. You will be working with the VP Product Marketing and part of a marketing team based in Lahore and Silicon Valley, CA. You will help craft the global messaging and positioning for our cloud based solutions that can be used for content marketing programs, sales presentations, Request for Proposals,(RFPs), collateral and demonstrations. You'll conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial. In your role as a Product Marketing Manager you will be the expert in buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria and will transfer that knowledge to the sales channel and supporting marketing activities.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates i2c products in the market
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the i2c products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of i2c products
- Product launch – plan the launch of new i2c products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Market intelligence – be the expert on our market and buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on our competition and how to crush them
- Demand generation – develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for i2c products
- Customer facing - responsible for customer facing system documentation; perform product demos to customers
- Drive and create responses for the RFP/RFI Proposal and Response process
- 5+ years of global software product marketing experience with at least 2 years experience in a field facing role
- Bachelor’s in business or marketing preferred, Very strong English written communication skills
- Previous experience in financial services, e Commerce, payments preferred
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.