GoMeat is a US based startup offering Halal Meat ordering and Home Delivery Services to its customers. Exciting things are happening at GoMeat and inline with our expansion, we plan to set up our core operations center in Pakistan and therefore hiring to grow our team.
We are looking for an energetic Digital Marketing Expert who has a track record of hands on skills in setting up digital marketing campaigns, is result oriented, has a passion for flawless execution of plans & is interested in being part of a startup "best in class" marketing function.
The Digital Marketing Expert will work with the start-up Founders in brainstorming campaign ideas and then setting them up. Your time will be spent between finding innovative campaign ideas and helping them execute, creating a positive workplace culture, and driving continuous improvement. You will have a seat at the Strategic Table and be given the opportunity to make decisions that will impact the company as a whole.
- Imagine innovative marketing campaigns along with company Founders and the rest of the team and set them up with a performance measuring mechanism.
- Develop trust, credibility, effective and collaborative relationships with peers
- Develop high standards for execution to meet KPIs & financial metrics while supporting team in achieving daily, weekly, monthly and annual goals
- Drive continuous improvement, learn and master our GoMeat systems and processes.
- Actively listen and accept feedback; convey ideas and/or concerns; communicate.
- Hands on in setting up campaigns in Google, Facebook and Instagram.Strong Fundamentals in SEO, SMO and SEM.
- you have the vision, passion, and imagination; you are not afraid to ask 'what if' and constantly challenge the status quo
- Analytical: data is your friend; you're able to translate numbers into action and pave the way for efficiency
- Team-oriented: you have a track record of working in cross-functional teams and cultivating collaborative partnerships at all levels and departments of an organization
- Strategic: you recognize and resolve situations that are ambiguous or challenging and use logic to identify alternatives, evaluate, and present approaches to solving complex problems while thinking in terms of contingency plans
- Customer-focused: slightly obsessive-compulsive when it comes to customer experience and strive to deliver a service that is second to none
- 3+ years of experience in Digital Marketing campaign setup, preferably catering to US customers and North American region.
- Bachelor's Degree required - Masters preferred
- Ability to think strategically and communicate at the executive level, coupled with top-notch organizational skills and an attention to detail
- Excitement for working in an environment with a high level of ambiguity and change
- Strong continuous improvement skills
- Fluency in English speaking
We are equal opportunity employers
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Competitive as per current market rates
- Flexible in US Timezone (Eastern and Mountain) - Pakistan 7 pm to 4 am
- Work From Home