This position is primarily a risk management role to maintain, protect and secure the IT infrastructure and data of the Gulf Solutions Group and its related companies to deliver optimal business performance. The incumbent acts as the interface between GSG and all matters related to IT systems, servers and networks.
- Full life cycle support of Windows OS systems. This includes but is not limited to setting standards for builds, patching, upgrades, and decommission tasks for physical and virtual systems.
- Designing, implementing, day-to-day management and monitoring of solutions for all Internal Infrastructure.
- Partner with external service providers ensuring the availability, reliability and security of our solutions. This would include all corresponding processes – incident, change, problem, performance, capacity, etc.
- Utilize monitoring tools for performance monitoring and capacity management. Plan proactive system changes/upgrades based on performance and capacity data.
- Azure Platform management experience
- At least 3 year’s networking experience
- Azure AD authentication
- Design and deliver secure cloud solutions in Azure.
- Strong background in Windows Server and Microsoft based applications.
- Experience with network devices and boundary protections (Ex: Cisco Switching, Firewalls).
- Networking experience and an understanding of network protocols, DNS, VPN, and load balancing.
- Proven experience working with infrastructure code.
- Support capacity planning and cost assessment reports based on expected usage.
- Applied systems engineering experience working with design principles and Windows server applications.
- Installing, configuring, and hardening Windows systems (Windows 2012, 2016).
- Familiarity with Virtualization and Containers.
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, Networking, Communications or related field
- MCSE: Server Infrastructure
- MCSE: Private Cloud
- Risk management
- Critical Thinking
- Communication skills, written and verbal
- Problem Solving and troubleshooting skills
- Achievement / Results Orientation, and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Quality Assurance