1. CCTV staff should observe and monitor:-
· Overall situation of the property using different cameras.
· Point out any suspicious activity in progress, e-g theft, car lifting, act of terrorism etc. to CSO / ACSO.
· Keep an eye on surrounding area of the property e-g roads, chowks, buildings, vehicles, persons etc. and report any abnormal activity at once to take the prompt action.
· Close watch on SG / ASO / SO whether they are performing their duties efficiently or not.
· Keep an eye on those places of the property where no security guard is present, like floors, halls and restaurants etc.
· CCTV staff is responsible to monitor the activities of all employees on duty and report immediately in case of any suspicious activity.
· Monitor closely any unattended luggage and report immediately to CSO / ACSO.
2. Responsible for extracting video footage of any special event / occurrence and keep it as record on the instructions of CSO.
3. Responsible to maintain event log book and system log book.
4. In case of any fault in the system, immediately inform CSO / ACSO and record in the log book.
Established in 1960 by a young and enterprising Mr. Sadruddin Hashwani, the Hashoo group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Through its founder's vision, strategic direction and unwavering commitment, the Hashoo Group has emerged as Pakistan's premium conglomerate with a diversified interna ...مزید پڑھیں