• Calls to clients/customers to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other issues with products or services.
• Engaging in active listening with customers and callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry clients, as needed
• A confident and determined approach and the ability to cope market competition.
• Work closely with other team members based on trust and reliability
• Exceptional customer service, active listening, verbal and written communication skills along with professional phone voice
• Participation in customer retention activities.
•Better understanding of company products and services
• Must be able to handle computer proficiently along with strong typing skills.
•Good time management skills between calls
• Must be fluent in Urdu and English Language To provide quality customer services in order to retain and increase number of relationships
HG Markets is a constituent company of Harvest Group. Harvest group is a renowned business entity of Pakistan operating in the financial sector since 1994. The pioneer company of this group i.e. Harvest Topworth International, is the largest company of the country dealing in derivatives and forex trading. HG Markets, is the corporate member of Pakistan Mercantile Exchange (PMEX) and offers top of the line trading facilities for market participants interested to trade in futures contracts offered by PMEX. Building on the heritage of Harvest Topworth International, HG Markets serves the investment & trading needs of customers around the country. We provide a wide range of benchmark futures and products available on the exchange, covering all major asset classes, acting as a portal where buyers and sellers trade commodities.