One of the partners in the US of Horizon Technologies is looking for a multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude.
Candidates should be able to assist the management of the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
- To be successful as a Manager Accounts & Administration, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate.
- Candidates should always be prepared to take on the challenges thrown at them from the management and find timely solutions for it, a sharp, pro-active, initiative-taking person willing to work in the best interest of the business.
- Candidate should possess sound knowledge & experience of accounts & finance.
- Candidates must be proficient with MS Office and Office 365, Internet, and Email usage to accomplish general office tasks and excel at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, Candidates should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
- Assist CEO and Senior Managers in different duties
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Handling office tasks, such organize files, create correspondence, prepare reports, documents, manage calendars, schedule appointments, prepare invoices, enter orders.
- Must be able to create Purchase Orders.
- Follow up with customers and vendors.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Anticipate the needs of others to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Candidate must poses experience and sound knowledge of customer billing procedures.
- Project management knowledge and knowledge of project management tools will be a big plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- Prior administrative experience.
- Tech-savvy personality with keeping up with the internet age.
- Excellent computer skills, especially MS-office, typing.
- Must be focused & give attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal & written English communication skills are required.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
- Knowledge of ERP is a big plus
- The timing of this job will be a third shift from 6 PM till 3 Am (Monday to Friday).