We are looking for a Project manager with a strong project management background and who has worked with USA based software house and how to have hands-on experience of handling USA based clients.
This hiring is for our USA Partner company.
We are looking for a candidate who has at least 3-6 years of project management experience.
This job is for our US-based Partners following US timings.
Excellent pay and challenging work in a good team environment.
Job timings are from 5 pm to 2 am Monday to Friday (5 days a week)
- Proven working experience of 2-3 years.
- Have proven work experience with US project-based software house.
- Should be able to handle pressure situations.
- Should be decision-makers and can take initiative.
- Should be excellent in the handling team.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a relevant field is a must.
- Have extensive knowledge and experience in software development.
- The candidate should have experience working on Agile methodologies, Scrum, who should have hand on working experience on base camp.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the management.
- Experience in PHP / Laravel Development is a plus.
- Sound knowledge of the development process and be able to write the code by himself.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Outstanding decision-making and leadership capabilities.
- Good Knowledge of the latest technologies & trends.
- Can handle pressure during deployments.
- Strong analytical abilities.
- Strong project management experience in a Software development environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Ability to effectively communicate across third parties and technical and business product managers
- Expertise defining project goals, scope, approach, and overall task plan including providing clarity on critical path tasks.
- Ensure project tasks are completed on time and within the scope
- Follow the Agile software development process.
- The candidate must be able to do the software QA by himself.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Must be well versed with Project management software (MS Project, Gantt chart, and MS Visio, etc.).
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation (Project plans, functional. specification document, project proposals, and Flow charts, understanding of business requirement document).
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Coordinate with internal resources and clients for the flawless execution of projects.
The candidates must possess these skills with the knowledge of implementation:
- Agile Software Development
- Base Camp
- Agile Project Management
- Project Scope Development
- Drafting Proposals
- Sprint Planning
- Sprint Demos
- Sprint Retro
- User Stories
- Daily Stand-Ups
- Project Plans
- Resource Planning