Hurak is a UK based company with a new branch in DHA Lahore, Pakistan.
Hurak is a classroom and online training provider offering adult education in the following sectors: health and safety, security, first aid, food safety and teaching.
Your primary focus will be designing and developing bespoke eLearning courses and a Learner Management system.
Job Type: Full-time
Hours: 11:00 – 20:00 (including 45 minutes unpaid rest break)
Usual workdays: Sunday to Friday
Salary: 50,000 – 80,000 PKR
Basic Qualifications and Duties:
- 1+ Years of experience with multimedia learning development and instructional design (Articulate, Captivate, or similar)
- LMS administration; including course development, student group creation, assignments, reporting, and troubleshooting any technical issues
- Design and develop engaging and memorable learning opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to apply instructional design theory, models, and technical training best practices.
- Experience making e-learning exciting, fun, and social.
- Create engaging and interactive learning experiences including scenarios, simulations, and games
- Export and incorporate user feedback from evaluations
- Communicate on-going production status updates to project team, including any predictable barriers impacting timely completion of deliverables
- Work in a team setting and perform effectively independently with the ability to problem-solve complex problems
- Proficiency with e-learning authoring and development tools, such as Articulate 360 (including Rise and Storyline required), Captivate, and related SCORM or Tin Can compliant production tools
- Bachelor's degree in education, instructional design, educational technology, or related field preferred.
- Master's degree in eLearning, instructional design, or a related field.
- Understanding target audience
- Utilise the concepts of gamification and implement to all aspects of eLearning design
- Ability to make judgment calls and suggest improvements toward achieving quality and excellence in the e-learning experience is a plus
What Gives You an Edge?
- Experience in using authoring tools, such as Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate
- Experience working with Learning Management Systems (LMS) such as Moodle, Cornerstone, Thinking Cap etc.
- Experience in an instructional design/curriculum development role or similar, including significant experience in creating eLearning courses
- Basic Linux admin skills
- Proficient in at least one programming language, preferably Java, Scala, or C# (.NET)
- Experience with Git and GitHub
Skills (one or more depending on role/project):
Course design including writing curriculum and outcomes, ensuring alignment, creating rubrics, formative and summative assessments, UDL, Backward Design, course production in learning management systems (Blackboard, Canvas, Moodle, D2L), storyboarding, script writing, Articulate Storyline, Camtasia Studio, SCORM, HTML5, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, After Effects, Captivate, graphic design, web development and project management software, project planning, Google/Microsoft.