Role and Responsibilities
1. Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope and timeline.
2. Establish the company’s technical vision and lead all aspects of the company’s technological development.
3. Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test and maintain applications
4. Understanding and contributing to the technical solution from design through to code & adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget
5. Implementing and enforcing modern software development methodologies such as Agile and Scrum
6. Analyze and resolve technical and application problems
7. Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code
8. Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications
9. Package and support deployment of releases
10. Provide regular and effective progress updates to ensure the management of any delivery risks or issues
11. Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits
12. Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship
13. Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team
14. Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties
15. Anticipate details of future projects by communicating with product owners and staying informed of relevant
1. Must be proficient with JavaEE, Spring Framework, MongoDB, Angular2+
2. Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Sciences or related field
3. Extensive leadership experience and strong teaming abilities
4. Excellent problem-solving skills
5. 6+ years experience with minimum 2 years management experience in the IT field, including development work and interactions with customers
We provide end-to-end engineering infrastructure solutions to the telecommunications and power industries across Africa, the Middle East and Southeast Asia. Employing a dynamic and personal approach, we have grown rapidly since our inception in 2007 to reach 24 operations with 4000+ employees.