This position oversees the Corporate Compliance Program, functioning as an officer of Quality department and objective body that reviews and evaluates performance issues/concerns within the organization. The position ensures customer support agents and other related departments are in compliance with the rules and regulations of organization, that company policies and procedures are being followed, and that behavior within the department and organization meets the company’s Standards of Conduct required by marketplaces we are working with.
Roles & Responsibilities
As a Compliance Officer you will be responsible, but not limited to, looking after the following tasks:
· The position oversees the Monthly quality analysis of the Customer support team. One of the main tasks will include monitoring the quality of emails, calls & chat and help in further improvement.
· As being an entirely online business, the key role of the Compliance Officer will be to look after the online marketplace account status and ensuring that any updates & changes by these market places are well integrated in the daily business operations.
· As being an online seller, there can be a lot of counterfeit products and fake sellers of the products. Compliance Officer will be responsible to keep a strict check on those sellers and report them to the concerned authorities.
· As with all the businesses, the compliance officer will be responsible to keep a record of customer complaints and issues regarding the product or service and present a monthly report along with possible solutions for these issues.
· Position is also responsible to present a monthly analysis report for Refunds and Returns. The report should contain all the issues due to which these refunds and returns have been initiated.
· Occasionally, the compliance officer will be required to generate and write new content for Social Pages for the business.
· Must be at-least O/A Levels.
· Must have an excellent command over English Language. Written & Spoken.
· Should have a good knowledge of online selling and marketing.
· Must be familiar with MS Office package.
· Should be able to work in night shift.
· Previous experience in the same field will be an added advantage.