i3RL Private Limited is looking for a Female for Human Resource Management, on an immediate basis.
Recruitment & Selection
· Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions and posting ads and managing the hiring process.
· Supports organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection.
· Manages human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting.
· Hands on experience in Head hunting senior
· Experience of Job fairs for the hunting of Interns
· Must be vigilant to check the records and references of the resource
· Maintain Head count of the required resources
Onboarding & Training
· Experienced of employee orientation by having unique and new ideas
· Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
· Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
· Able to do employee evaluation by having the assessment by team manager and confirmation after the required procedure.
· Must be able for ensuring a positive working environment in which all employees feel free to serve an important role
· Have an approach to design to ensure that employees are committed to their organization's goals, objectives and values, encouraged to contribute to organizational success.
· Must have developing approach of organizational cultures where employee engagement is common
· Have an experience of involvement in organization such as for the values, traditions, beliefs, interactions, behaviors, and attitudes. Positive workplace culture attracts talent, drives engagement, impacts happiness and satisfaction, and affects performance.
Events & Planning
· HR should be active for planning and arranging the events with a proper channel with bringing new ideas, designing and creativity.
· Able to have a record of attendance and leaves by maintaining up to date sheets.
· Able to have a check on list of employees as compensation and benefits.
· Having proper knowledge of appraisals of employee with a proper strategy and approach.
· Ensuring consistency in performance for resources who take on the job
· Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees;
· Advances human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
· Scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; and counseling employees and supervisors.
· Must have a pro-active approach of drafting HR & Employee related letters and emails.
· conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and recommending changes.
· Implements employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; and designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Providing adequate counseling and offering Mentorship to the resources.
· Maintaining Social media for creating impact on market
· Promoting positive image of the organization
· Manage and influencing employer reputation among job seekers, employees and key stakeholders.
Policy and procedures
· Enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
· Enforces management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
Manage and suggest improvement
· Must have a plan of managing the employees and also a plan and strategy of bringing and suggesting the improvement.
· Retains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system and keeping past and current records.
Human Resources Manager Qualifications / Skills:
· Human resources management
· Excellent communication skills
· Benefits administration
· Performance management
· Communication processes
· Compensation and wage structure
· Supporting diversity
· Classifying employees
· Employment law
· Ensure legal Compliance
· Ability to manage team
· Higher and trained second in command
i3RL or as we call it “Thrill” is a young and energetic organisation. At i3RL, we pride ourselves on