A fantastic new opportunity has just been opened at InertiaSoft Private Limited.
Due to our massive growth, we now need a full-time Salesforce Developer who is looking to take on a pivotal role within the company.
Personal drive, ambition and a can-do attitude are essential for the successful applicant.
Needs to be highly capable both independently and as a group member and is motivated by being part of an organisation with the ability to push through and deliver projects to our satisfaction. This person must be able to prioritise, in a rational way, between multiple internal customers.
Excellent knowledge of SF and 3rd party API development is essential. Good documentation of changes under change control is essential
Role and Responsibilities:
· Serve as the subject matter expert for solution architecture that will include configuration, development, integration and customisation of complex environments.
· Develop software solutions using MS tools, Salesforce.com API framework, and 3rd party APIs. Create detailed Reports and Dashboards. APIs are critical for the success of the company, and in-depth knowledge is required.
· To design and develop solutions, building functionalities in a sandbox and schedule for deployment and administer the BAU functions of the platform taking the secondary role of a Salesforce administrator.
· Own and develop salesforce lightning.
· Fully own the architectural strategy of the Salesforce platform providing detailed roadmap documentation for presenting to the CTO and CEO.
· The Salesforce Developer is regarded to customise applications by capturing the end user requirements in detail through Epics and deploy the software in adherence to Agile methodology with the customer's specifications and overall company goals.
· Bug Fixing is one of the main job roles of the Salesforce Developer. This is essential for the smooth functioning of the platform.
· A significant level of experience working with Salesforce and development experience of at least five years is needed.
· Salesforce certifications Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I Salesforce certifications Salesforce Certified Administrator
Programmatic Development Using Apex and Visualforce (DEV 450) The Certification Preparation for Platform Developer I (CRT-450)
· Familiar with application development tools (e.g. Visual Studio, Oracle
Developer). Familiar with specified programming languages (e.g. Apex, .Net, SQL, C#), and
information capture techniques.
· Familiar with methods and techniques for structured reviews.
· Proficient in writing clean, solid, readable code and uploading to Git
· Analytical Thinking - Good at acquiring an understanding of a problem or situation, and
developing an approach to interacting with the situation. Excellent problem solving
· Strategic Perspective - Needs to keep overall objectives and strategies in mind, and not be
deflected by matters of detail.
· Stress Handling - Retaining objectivity and proper understanding of a problem or situation
when placed under conditions of stress. Highly accurate with meticulous attention to
· Applying standards - Good in the real world application of relevant industry and process standards to all
· Industry Developments - Must take the initiative to ensure technical skills and specialisations
are kept up to date in line with industry developments and ensure that all relevant skill sets are current.
An affable, flexible and personable individual, with tenacity, who can Think, Drive, Support, Co-ordinate and Deliver.
Needs to be both highly capable both independently and as a group member and is motivated by being part of an organisation with the ability to push through and Deliver on objectives 100%.
This person must be able to communicate with internal customers clearly and resolve any issues within the SLA
Good sense of humour working in a close-knit team of professionals.