· Installation, configuration & maintenance of all servers like mail servers, file servers, Active Directory and DNS servers, also hardware devices like switches, routers, firewalls and modems.
· Perform administration of production servers and workstations.
· Perform security audits to ensure compliance with company policies and government requirements.
· Review performance/resource utilization graphs for all production systems and provide recommendations to management for doing capacity planning and systems improvement.
· Monitor IT infrastructure which includes production servers, network devices, network paths, connectivity, storage, voice quality/paths and take appropriate actions, troubleshoot and follow-up until issue is fixed.
· Ensure Data backup and recovery operations
· Trouble shooting and updating of hardware and software
· Creation of IT Security, backup tools and processes
· Documentation of IT Procedures
· Provide secure system definition, specification, policies, and procedures development.
· Continuously monitor internet hacking, intrusions and virus attacks or any other possible security holes in the network & services.
· Ensure 24 hours VPN connectivity between client locations.
· Troubleshooting Microsoft/Linux server platform
· Troubleshoot issues related to network (local or internet) & servers promptly.
· Implement solutions including hardware or software to plug security holes client issue.
· Implement, configure & maintain an automatic backup system for all critical data
· Implement test & verify disaster recovery plans.
· Monitor data backup processes.