HY Group requires the services of an experienced Marketing Executive / Officer with strong Social Media management skills, to take the leads in marketing company’s brand and products on all channels, especially Social Media.
The incumbent will carry out the following activities among others:
- Develop marketing plans & strategies regularly (weekly, monthly, and quarterly). This includes social media, and any other relevant marketing activities.
- Implement the social media marketing plans on a day to day basis.
- Build & maintain company’s presence on all social media channels.
- Develop and publish content for social media, including both textual and graphical content.
- Make regular/scheduled updates regarding the company on social media as per developed plan.
- Write and publish blogs on a regular basis.
- Manage, maintain, and keep up-to-date company’s websites.
- Handle SEO related activities wherever applicable.
- Identify opportunities for online advertisements, get budget approvals, and run ad campaigns.
- Prepare launch plans for new products, services, and initiatives taken by the company.
- Ensure that company’s outreach matches the business goals, and on-going initiatives.
- Liaison with relevant stakeholders to promote company’s business and expertise.
- Identifying partnership opportunities in company’s areas of business.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in any established business, preferrably Retail, stationery, Fashion industry as a Marketing Executive focusing on Social Media.
- Expert & up-to-date knowledge of Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Advertisement, and social media accounts management.
- Able to create & execute annual marketing plans that are goals focused.
- Top expertise in social media management with respect to timely content development, publishing, engaging with the audience etc. , Basic understanding of electronics, engineering & construction related terminology and activities.
- Excellent verbal & written communicating skills. Must be able to write well in English language with no grammatical errors
- Practical knowledge of how various social media platforms work like FaceBook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc. and how to leverage them for marketing the business.
- Know-how of advertisement on these platforms.
- Must be able to use graphic designing tools like Adobe PhotoShop, Adobe Illustrator etc.
- All social media
- MS PowerPoint
- Adobe PhotoShop
- Adobe Illustrator
- MS Office
- MS Excel
- MS SharePoint
- CRM system of any type