The Designer (UX, UI, Web / Mobile) will be responsible for:
Candidates should have strong creativity and design skill and able to produce uniquely beautiful layouts for word press themes, websites and web apps. Every applicant should be able to work quickly and independently, but should also be able to contribute to team situations such as brainstorming new concepts. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to grow quickly with an experienced management team working on global projects.
Skills and Requirements
- Youre smart, hardworking, and nice. Youre driven to create exceptional online experiences that our clients and prospects will love
- Youre great at giving and receiving feedback so that your work (and the teams work) can improve over time
- You thrive in a quick-turnaround environment, but don't ship sloppy work
- You want to produce great work that drives business value
- You have an interest in design and a desire to learn more
- You set clear and specific commitments and meet them
- Good creative skills/ Creative thinking & a great Sense of Design
- Complete and absolute command over Adobe suite especially Adobe Photoshop,Corel Draw or Illustrator.
- Designing website wireframes/prototypes/ mockups and must have an idea of color theory, shape, alignment
- Expertise on software design (Photoshop, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver) and familiarity with other Creative Suite tools (e.g. flash)
- Proven track record with portfolio of previous professional work
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills
- Must have a work experience of IT firm and have developed complete web layouts and templates, banner ads, presentations etc.
- Adobe Illustrator/Corel Draw, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver
Interface Protocols & Standards