We are looking for a business analyst who have a good working experience in developing tactical and strategic product, requirement gathering, stakeholder communication, agile practices, and impact analysis to support the business goals.
- Participate in project walkthroughs: business requirements gathering, design walkthrough, functional test plans, and implementation sessions.
- Ability to translate business requirements into detailed functional requirements
- Solid Business Analysis, documentation, and process re-engineering skills
- Modeling business processes and identifying opportunities for process improvements
- Outstanding experience developing requirements and product specifications for new or existing applications
- Strong Process Mapping skills
- Analyze, design and map business processes and associated data flows as required
- Support the Product owner in defining and prioritizing the Product Backlog (Epic, Features, User Stories)
- Develop periodic project progress reports.
- Manage written communications between stakeholders and internal business units.
- Organizing, attending, and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- 3+ years of related work experience with IT (software development) companies.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills - able to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to identify and document solutions to complex business problems with accuracy.
- Excellent abilities to write functional design documents, business process documents and user stories
- Strong professional communication skills (written and verbal).
- Familiar with SDLC methodologies.
- Candidates must be able to collaborate effectively within a team environment.
- Have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and JIRA.