When building software, you go through many stages from initial requirements to product launch, it’s integral to ensure that everything works according to specification. That’s why we’re looking for a quality assurance engineer to help us maintain our world-renowned level of quality and reliability. By joining our team, you will take part in various projects, assessing software quality by designing and implementing software testing processes. You will take ownership of code quality through exploratory and manual tests. You will hunt bugs, identify issues, report them, and see that they’re dealt with.
- Review and analyze requirements, specifications, and technical design documents, providing timely feedback.
- To Prioritize the testing efforts and able to change between tasks.
- Develop detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Prioritize and plan testing activities.
- To understand and adhere the defined SDLC/STLC (Software Development Life Cycle/Software Testing Life Cycle / Procedures).
- Play the role of test engineer: Design, develop, and execute manual tests.
- Identify and report issues found, then verify that issues are resolved.
- Perform regression testing.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs.
- To have good knowledge of testing tools.
- Identify key KPIs for product quality.
- Automated testing knowledge/experience will be advantageous.
Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ Years of Previous working experience as a QA Engineer.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or similar relevant fieldProven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Hands-on experience with Manual testing tools such as JMeter, Selenium, Test Complete, etc.
- Keen eye for detail and a commitment to excellence
- Be willing to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them
- Be open to receiving constructive feedback and turning it into process improvements.
Why Join Us?
- Get a chance to contribute and get recognition from Day 1.
- Work 5 days a week (Enjoy work-life balance).
- Modern work environment.
- A friendly, Supportive, Professional and achievement-oriented management team.
- Competitive Salary and Benefits, Professionally run HR team.
- An opportunity to learn new things every day.