Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide transportation to staff as needed. This includes trips to the projects, located in different project locations. Night time and days off may also be required.
- Maintain vehicle in good working condition so it is available during working hours.
- Keep the vehicle clean and check the vehicle condition along with all necessary equipment’s before starting field trip.
- The proper checking of
- To keep the internal/ external decor/ cleanliness of the vehicles as per the organization’s standards.
- Daily get completed fill out mileage log forms. Any personal trips are to be mentioned in the mileage logbook.
- As vehicles are for staff use, relatives, friends and strangers are not allowed without prior authorization. It is the duty of Driver to deny and report for such pick.
- The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all inclusive.
Required Experience & Qualifications
- Must be Literate. Must have successfully qualified SSC examination.
- Valid LTV driving license.
- Minimum of 03 years’ experience will be preferred.
- Able to work in resource limited and harsh environment.
- Basic knowledge of English & regional languages of the duty station an asset.
- Must be aware of Cultural sensitivities.
Candidates who meet the required experience & qualifications for this position will be contacted.
International Medical Corps provides equal employment opportunity and value diversity in