Roles & Responsibilities:
· Research, strategize and educate on methodology and best practices for blockchain design, implementation, and deployment.
· Collaborate with a team to design and build the Stacks blockchain with the following design goals:
· Decreased transaction times and costs.
· Programmable payment systems.
· Programmable name management systems.
· Hybrid on-chain/off-chain programming models.
· Custom per-namespace consensus algorithms.
· Protocols for enacting soft forks.
· Implement rigorous and thorough monitoring and testing practices to ensure the security and performance goals of blockchain infrastructure.
· Design and implement blockchain supporting tools and utilities(e.g., CLI client, tools for exploring the blockchain, monitoring, benchmarking or debugging tools)
You have worked with a founding team building a blockchain, have expertise in decentralized solutions, and are passionate about our mission of building a new decentralized internet. Skills:
· Expert knowledge of peer-to-peer distributed system design and implementation, including familiarity with state-of-the-art academic literature on the subject and practical knowledge on engineering successful peer-to-peer systems.
· Experience in the low-level implementation and protocol details of a widely-deployed public blockchain.
· Strong background in security-oriented system design, with a focus on applied cryptography.
· Must be able to identify and defend against plausible protocol-level and network-level attacks on the system.
· Experience deploying Bitcoin infrastructure,
Qualities + Traits:
· Passion for building the new internet for decentralized apps.
· Strong problem-solving skills, ability to think fast and thoroughly.
· Excellent communication.
Invision Solutions is a Toronto based certified technology oriented solution provider company serving clients worldwide. We provide wide range of products/services to businesses and consumers across the globe, maintaining an unrelenting focus on quality service and customer satisfaction.