If You have worked in Internet, Cable & Phone services in USA.
We are looking for a SEO and PPC Expert to run PPC campaigns and monitor paid search budgets. In this role, you should be well-versed in principles of search engine marketing (SEM) including search engine optimization (SEO.)
You should also be analytical and good with numbers.
Your goal will be to ensure our online marketing efforts have the highest possible return on investment (ROI.)
- Perform SEO optimization and maintain SEO best practices according to company standards
- Provide Google Webmaster & Analytics, Search Engine Console, and Keyword Ranking reports
- Create fresh content including regular blog posts
- Overhaul existing landing pages according to SEO best practices
- Run successful link outreach campaigns
- Review and analyze client sites for areas that need to improved, deleted, or revised.
- Prepare detailed strategy and progress reports.
- Identify the least expensive but most powerful and profitable keywords for client sites.
- Design, run and manage PPC campaigns as needed.
- Improve a company’s organic search results.
- Write effective headlines, body copy, and websites.
- Ensure websites are filled with optimal keywords.
- Place keywords appropriately in copy to gain most search engine traffic.
- Write effective call-to-action statements.
- Write original, powerful SEO content for blogs and websites.
- Implement off-page SEO content strategies such as coding.
- Effectively use header tags.
- Keep abreast of white hat and black hat tactics so as not to violate search engine guidelines.
- Strategize ways to improve and track site performance.
- Compile and present SEO performance reports.
- Consult with independent web designers to improve the navigation of a site to enhance its search engine ranking.
- Manage SEO and PPC campaigns for clients in local markets and some national campaign