The Office Assistant will be a full-time position based in the district field offices for The Integrated Health Systems Strengthening and Service Delivery Activity (IHSS-SD) Activity Project at Districts Swat, Lakki Marwat, Charsadda in Khyber Pukhtunkhwa and Districts Larkana and Kambar Shahdad Kot in Sindh.
This position requires a broad range of admin support for the staff based at the field offices. For effective coordination at the District level, the position holder will work closely and under the direct supervision of the Regional Field Manager. This position will be responsible for the tasks assigned related to administration support and provide assistance to temparay staff including MDR-TB staff for their day-to-day office operations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for proper opening and closing of office premises and ensure all electrical appliances required to be switched off when the office is closed.
- Ensure the overall cleanliness of the office premises /appliance and equipment.
- Responsible for photocopy and binding of documents/reports as required by staff.
- Meet and greet office visitors/guests and guide them to the related staff.
- Assist in making arrangements for meetings and official events.
- Provide tea/coffee/refreshments/lunch to the staff and guests.
- Assist in the minor maintenance/repair of office premises.
- Responsible of office equipment/assets and maintain inventory.
- Assist in filling, record keeping, such as stationery record and distribution of mail.
- Provide support occasional for outdoor work in the absence of chauffeur.
- Any other task as and when assigned by the supervisor
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum higher seconday education.
- Minimum 02 years of work experience in the related field.
- Kowledge of basic office management procedures
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team to peform expected tasks
- Ability to interact with people and understand basic level of English.
- Willingness to travel .