A unique opportunity to work with an innovative, fast-paced organization in an exciting industry. We are looking for Senior Hardware Engineer (BS/ BSc. /B.E. Or above in Electrical, Electronics) having minimum 5 years of experience.
The candidate would be Working on following:
• Designing Fault tolerant hardware Schematics, multilayer PCBs for the main products and testing gadgets, with respect to EMC & EMI testing compliant design Principles.
• Studying and Analyzing Hardware Designs of Similar Products for Comparative Studies, Cost Optimization & Design improvement projects.
• Designing Embedded Systems.
• Designing Power Supplies/BUCK converters.
• Debugging and troubleshooting Designed Circuits.
Candidate should have:
• Proven ability to work independently given high-level direction
• Excellent requirements, specification, test plan/report writing skills
• Knowledge of product development methodologies and best practices
• Knowledge of verification and validation testing methodologies.
• Ability to build and maintain strong cross-functional relationships.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.