With the leading ELD and fleet management platform, we are bringing the trucking industry online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
The numbers tell the story:
The KeepTruckin network is composed of more than 200,000 drivers and trucks and is expected to grow to 400,000 by end of 2018.
We grew from $1 million to more than $50 million in annual recurring revenue in 12 months, among the fastest growing SaaS companies ever.
Employees really enjoy working at KeepTruckin, check out our Glassdoor reviews. We have built an incredible culture with high trust and transparency, where people feel empowered to do their best work.
About the job:
As a Ruby on Rails Engineer you have an amazing opportunity to play key role in developing core product, internal tools, and analytical features. You will report to our Head of Product in a collaborative environment. If you have extensive experience with Ruby on Rails and SQL, looking to make dynamic impact, we want to hear from you.
- Develop APIs and data models to support core product features
- Develop internal tools to streamline support and analytics processes
- Develop monitoring infrastructure for the KeepTruckin platform and report issues
- Be able to work as part of a small, tightly knit team
- 3+ years experience in web development
- Proficient in Ruby on Rails and PostgreSQL
- Basic understanding of Linux/Unix systems
KeepTruckin is a rapidly growing startup headquartered in San Francisco. We offer fantastic benefits, a phenomenal office culture, unlimited PTO, and a stocked kitchen. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. We consider qualified applicants without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status