A Dubai based investment company is looking to expand into the energy sector of Pakistan and is interested in setting up large scale solar power plants in KPK Pakistan
We are looking for a talented Senior Project Engineer with the following skills and expertise; interested candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Qualified Electrical Engineer from PEC recognized or foreign university
- 5 years’ professional experience with good understanding of electrical systems
- Highly skilled in PV/Electrical Equipment Design & Development
- In-depth knowledge in preparing electrical layout & engineering models on AutoCAD
- Hands-on with PV simulation software such as PVSyst or PV*SOL
- Understanding of interconnection process at Low Voltage or Medium Voltage
- Experienced in Project Management
- Knowledge of quality standards and specifications
- Proficient in Electrical Cost Estimation
- Ability to perform work assignments with minimal supervision
- Fast learner with the Ability to lead a team to complete the project from start to finish
Reporting to CEO, the selected candidate will be involved in the following activties:
- Designing, planning & implementation of megawatt-scale grid-connected PV systems & related projects including designing and preparation of technical drawings and PV simulations.
- Preparation of detailed BOM as per project requirements & specifications. Liaising with third parties including civil contractors, EPC etc.
- Conduct site survey and verification of existing and planned facilities to gather information needed for the preparation of the design.
- Check and review electrical drawings, specifications, material requisitions suitable for procurement and construction purposes.
- Coordinate with the client and third parties pertaining to design requirements.
- Create, Supervise and manage the engineering team to drive results
- Lead business development activities of the company by providing design input.