We are looking for full time SQA Engineer
The incumbent will be responsible for assessing the quality of specifications and technical design documents to ensure timely, relevant and meaningful feedback.
- Work on end-to-end SDLC, conduct smoke, functional, UI, regression, ad-hock and performance testing and closely coordinate with Project Lead.
- Write, review and execution of test scenarios both manually and with test automation tools.
- Identify, analyze, and document defects utilizing JIRA as bugs tracking system.
- Work closely with development team as well as stakeholders and members of management.
- Take an active role in static testing activities such as design review and requirements inspections to identify ambiguity and inconsistency in requirements as well as improve design of company software products and all other assigned projects.
- Responsible for defect tracking, defect reporting and defect reproducing. JIRA must be used to log all kinds of bugs and defects in a timely manner.
- Extensive involvement in Mobile testing (iOS and Android).
- Create traceability matrices; maintain test and bug reports and other test related documents.
- Take part in system integration and user acceptance testing (UAT) at later stages of SDLC.
- To utilize knowledge of Testing Techniques, Types of Testing and Test Levels at different stages of our products and projects.
- Module wise testing and then complete application testing (black box) as per the test scripts and requirements specification documents.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related subject
- 2-3 years professional experience in Software Quality Assurance
- Extensive experience in software testing (test-case writing, review, defect reporting, testing strategies, etc.)
- Experience testing complex Web applications, Android and iOS applications (Hybrid + Native)
- Sound understanding of Software Quality Assurance principles
- Experience of using any test automation frameworks (Xunit, MSTest, NUnit).
- Familiarity with agile development methodology and Scrum would be a PLUS
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Excellent remuneration
- Paid Leaves
- Health Insurance (Self & spouse)
- EID Bonus
- Leaves Encasements
- Amazing work culture