The ideal candidate will focus on the implementation of e-Commerce solutions as part of a global project team. Typically, you will be paired with consultants and engineers together as a team who will work together on customer projects to build continuity, an established communication plan, repeatable and well understood processes that fit the collective abilities of the team members.
- Demonstrable experience with handling entire implementation cycle.
- Experience with systems such as ERP, CMS and CRM systems. This includes field mapping, defining rules for triggering integration, designing error handling conditions and logic, and guaranteed delivery rules.
- Creation of user acceptance testing scripts based on project scope and functional design documents.
- Overall project management for projects including managing time-line, agreed to scope, budget and collective inputs and tasks of a project team that includes the company and customer resources.
- Managing change control / change management discussions with customers to ensure that scope, budget and timeline are controlled with regard to changes vs. the original project scope definition.
- Execution of end customer training programs within the context of a specific project.
- Coordinating and management release of software changes to production.
- Understanding of SOA architecture principles. Background mapping out and designing integration transactions between multiple systems.
- Experience defining and executing unit and user acceptance test cases that align with overall project functional requirements to ensure quality of works created.
- Strong project management skills, at least 5 full years of experience leading software development projects in a workplace environment.
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to take an abstract or vague subject, break it into meaningful and understandable topics and communicate effectively with team members.
- Demonstrated ability to lead others and manage team based performance to plan vs. solely managing one’s own responsibilities.
- Minimum of 2 years experience with database script development experience, preferably with MySQL but other database platforms are relevant as well.