The Admin Officer will work closely with the Project Head with functional guidance to execute day to day Project Management and Support tasks. Ensure complete support to project team for administration and related activities. Liaison with related departments for administrative and project services. Maintain complete record of project activities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create and keep track of the overall task sheet of the KPIC project members and ensure smooth and timely execution of the tasks.
- Assist the Head of Project and Finance Coordinator in raising PRs and following up with the concerned person/department for timely execution.
- Maintain complete record of project related activities and related coordination and execution.
- Liaison with the IST/IT, travel desk, marketing department, communication and printing vendors, gate security staff for day to day operation and follow ups.
- Travel to KPK Province and other destinations as may be required for project activities.
- Manage project related activities in arranging the field visits, logistic arrangements, project events, meetings and related activities.
- Follow up with related departments and field teams for project related activities and follow ups with the concerned person/department for timely execution.
- Prepare project reports and related documents as per advice from supervisor
- Assist the project team in coordinating and executing tasks for project related activities like logistical arrangements, bookings, Infrastructure/MOU signing/Partnerships engagement events, managing social and marketing collateral etc.
- Any other task assigned by the supervisor.
- Excellent PR skills
- Proficient in making task sheets/To-do lists and managing items in Calendar
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Administrative and logistical arrangements
- Record Maintenance
- Data entry and verification
- Excellent networking skills
- Committed/Self motivated
- Detail Oriented
- Go Getter
- Positive / Team Player
Travelling to project locations KPK and outside Punjab may be required for project activities.