POSITION VACANT: Program Coordinator
Management Association of Pakistan (MAP) Karachi is looking for a Program Coordinator; the ideal candidate should be a Graduate from a well-recognized university, with proven experience in Telemarketing, tech savvy, proficient in using Microsoft Office software and social media, outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English language. She / He would be a team player, keen to work for a non-profit organization.
• Support planning and coordination of a program and its activities
• Meet sales target assigned by the supervisor through tele-marketing
• Manage communications through media relations, social media etc.
• Prepare workshop, seminar and programs material
• Keep updated records and create reports & proposals
• Organize and administer workshops / events
• Assist in day to day administration of the MAP Secretariat
• Ability to comprehend program contents (workshops, seminars, various corporate events) management and development procedures.
For details about Remuneration Package and the activities of MAP, please visit www.mappk.org and www.facebook.com/MAPPakistan
Management Association of Pakistan