We are looking for someone that has experience working with the social media marketing space. Must be well-organized, a strong communicator, client-facing, rock-star that bleeds social media marketing.
Candidate will oversee Social Media campaigns which include but are not limited to: research, campaign & content creation, execution, monitoring and reporting. Knowledge of some SEO best practices is also helpful but not a requirement (we can teach) as it is correlated to items we do in the social marketing and SEO space.
- Work with clients to create a result generating social media strategy.
- Create timely and engaging content optimized for the respective platform used and intended audience.
- Monitor sites for customer service opportunities and initiate conversations on behalf of the client.
- Analyze and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities.
- Stay updated with social media trends and tools – includes attending networking and educational events, reading blogs, and listening to podcasts.
- Continue to refine and define our social marketing process.
- Work with teams to create a solid branding message that’s reflected across Pac and Copy marketing materials, social media content and shared by employees
- Observe the social media and the audience trends
- Clientele industries include: Medical and healthcare
Skills and Experience
- 1 years of social media marketing experience.
- Experience including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Google Communities, Twitter, Flickr, YouTube, Pinterest, and more.
- Knowledge of social media and analytics software (Hootsuite, Raven Tools, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.).
- Working knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns including Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter.
- Ability to blog about social media on the Pac and Copy website based on research, experience, and relevant social media news.