Quality Resource Private Ltd is looking for a candidate for the position of “HR Assistant” with 6+ months of experience. This position will be responsible for providing overall administrative support to the HR Manager in day to day HR Operations. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to carry out following duties;
- Maintain employee attendance; leave record, personnel files and database as per policy.
- Assist in recruitment process, placing job advertisements on different job portal, conduct the initial prescreening and schedule the interviews of candidates with higher management.
- Prepare & maintain all employment related documentation like offer and contract letters, payroll and termination for successful candidates.
- Assist in payroll, annual appraisal, employee’s grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures if required.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
- Office Timings 12 to 9 pm.
- IT Recruitment Experience will be preferred.
- Build Friendly Relationship with Employees.
- Time Mnagement.