We are seeking a Human Resources Manager to oversee all aspects of HR practices and processes in company including head office, all branches and supply centre.
1. Recruitment and selection – direct and manage the recruitment and selection process, and train managers in interviewing and assessment procedures.
2. Human resources policies – develops, proposed and implement human resources policies across the company.
3. Compensation & Benefit Management – Maintain the pay plan and benefits program. Analyze salary reports to determine the competitive compensation plan.
4. Performance management – Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
5. Training and Learning & development – Assess the training needs, implement and monitor effectiveness of training programs.
6. Employee relation – Bridge management and employee relation by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
7. Employee Separation – Manage and coordinate separations from employment; conduct exit interviews.
8. Record Keeping – Manage the development and maintenance of all employee records, files, and related reports with all legal, EOBI, PESSI, Labor laws and internal company requirements.
9. Reporting – Work with the Management on appropriate employee corrective action and documentation. Report to management and provide decision support and ensure legal compliance.
Candidate must demonstrate:
· Qualification in human resources management or business management and extensive knowledge of and experience within an HR environment.
· A demonstrated track record in developing and implementing strategic business and HR objectives.
· Superior interpersonal, training, communication (written and verbal), negotiation and consultative skills at all levels.
· In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.