· Choose the best suppliers
· Negotiate the best prices plus issue and manage contracts
· Overseeing the Computerised Purchasing System
· Evaluate all purchase acquisitions and purchase orders on regular basis
· Maintain purchasing documents, files and records for the purpose of ensuring the availability of documentation and compliance with established policies and regulatory guidelines.
· Maintain purchase order data and communicate with suppliers
· Notify sales / customer service concerning delays
· Ensure the availability of raw, packing materials & all Company needs in a competitive price & in the right time.
· Follow up the orders’ quantities & arrival dates at the factory.
· Checking the invoices versus delivered quantities in terms of (price & quantity) before financial approval.
· Follow up with suppliers the shipment & arrival dates.
· Proven working experience as a procurement manager or procurement officer
· Well versed in English
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel
· Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market
· Talent in negotiations and networking
· Good knowledge of supplier or third party management software
· Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
· Experience in collecting and analyzing data
An initiative by four students from the Lahore University of Management Sciences, MARO Tandoors is revolutionising the tandoor culture of Pakistan one step at a time. Our products, made by the best chefs in Lahore, promise hygiene and guarantee the best quality possible. And that's not all. You get ...مزید پڑھیں