Mashkraft is looking to hire an energetic HR/Admin Manager.
- Prepare, review and update JDs of all employees.
- Conduct interviews of candidates and help management select the best candidates.
- Prepare and issue all HR related documents including appointment letters, promotion letters, increment letters, warning letters and transfer letters to all employees.
- Manage office Administration (in wider range).
- Responsible for the procedure of termination of employees within the legal framework.
- Develops, advises on and contributes to the overall program strategy and policymaking by advising the senior management team.
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations.
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Successfully executes an effective and efficient Human Resource framework throughout the company, to managers and employees to ensure that the organization employees’ staff in terms of the right balance of skills and talent.
- Provide a pro-active support service and advice on a full range of Human Resources issues.
Note: Females are encouraged to apply.
We are a full-service offering firm specializing in mobile, cloud and web solutions. Our philosophy is simple – Turn complex, Data-Rich ideas into simple, customizable, and scalable solutions.
Our team has years of experience in the mobile and web arena working for companies ranging from Fortune 500 to tech startups.