We are looking for a senior Laravel developer responsible for developing backend codebase for our products as well as developing front-end interfaces and APIs. The candidate should be able to manage a team of PHP developers and must be well-versed in following agile development processes and practices
- Database designing and maintenance.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Perform UI/backend tests to optimize performance.
- Collaborate and work with frontend and mobile app developers on the backend needs of projects.
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
- Client communication (verbal/written) as and when required.
Skills and Qualifications
- At least 4 years of experience working on PHP based projects particularly SaaS applications or ERP systems
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or similar relevant field
- In depth knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Excellent working knowledge of Laravel Framework
- Knowledge of other PHP frameworks including Codeigniter
- Strong knowledge of front end frameworks including Jquery, Boostrap and Vue.js
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Hands-on knwoledge of AWS cloud services
- Strong knowledge of Code Deployment and CI/CD methods
- Experience working with relational and document databases including MySQL, Postgres and MongoDB
- Excellent communication (verbal/written) skills.
Why Join Us?
• Work 5 days a week (Enjoy work-life balance)
• Modern work environment
• A friendly, Supportive, Professional, and achievement-oriented management team
• Competitive Salary and Benefits
• An opportunity to learn new things every day