Mashkraft is looking for an energetic Software Quality Assurance Intern.
We are offering a paid internship.
- He/She should be willing to proceed with his/her career in the Software Quality Assurance field.
- You will be responsible for doing manual as well as automated testing.
- Females are encouraged to apply.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Executing test plans, reporting software bugs, reproducing problems reported by customers, and verifying software bug fixes from development.
- The candidate must be an extremely bright, articulate, and accomplished problem solver, capable of troubleshooting complex software application problems.
- Familiarity with UI and Usability testing
- She must be able to provide both preventive actions to avoid similar future problems and to suggest innovative workarounds to resolve existing problems.
- Understanding of software development life cycles.
- Strong methodical, logical, and analytical skills.
- Some experience in web application testing will be a plus.
- Should have good communication and writing skills
- We are a full-service offering firm specializing in mobile, cloud, and web solutions.
- Our philosophy is simple – Turn complex, Data-Rich ideas into simple, customizable, and scalable solutions.
- Our team has years of experience in the mobile and web arena working for companies ranging from Fortune 500 to tech startups.