- Responsible for investor sourcing online.
- Searching and connecting with the right investors, assisting in development and
implementation of investor targeting.
- Searching for the new investors through cold outreach, scheduling meetings with them
- and conducting the meetings to introduce FLC to them.
- Taking follow up on the scheduled meetings and managing the current investors.
- Receiving, monitoring and analyzing investment reports.
- Facilitate to collect investment information and support to prepare quarterly and yearly
- reports for investors.
- Evaluate investor’s data and update database to oversee interface with investment
- Research insights of target sectors related to portfolio companies.
- High attention to detail
- 2+ years of experience in Account Management or client services. Candidates with prior
- dealing with investors will be prioritized.
- 4 years Bachelor's degree from a reputable university with majors in either Finance and
Accounting or Marketing
Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
Understanding accounting & finance best practices.
Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Professionalism and organizational skills
Updating and maintaining procedural documentation