The Administrative & Finance Coordinator will be leading the Admin/Finance department under the supervision of the Head of Mission; he/she shall ensure the adequate implementation of the Administrative & Finance functions through the designed processes and will work on developing the Administrative & Finance system by assessing current practices.
1. Accounting & Budget planning, Budget monitoring and Budget control
- Administrative & Finance Coordinator is responsible for the accountancy, budget planning & budget monitoring of all programs implemented in Pakistan.
- He / she briefs, coaches, advises all relevant coordinators/managers/ supervisors on all finance/budget procedures and issues, sensitize them on cash flows security, follow-up of project budgets and help them manage the specific budget lines under their responsibility.
2. Funding & Donors, including budget reporting
- Ensures when needed and by a delegation of the General Coordinator the representation of the organization in front of donors.
- Ensures appropriate follow-up of the current funding plan, as well as the organisation commitments to donors.
- In coordination with the Head of Mission negotiates financial elements and prepares answers to contractual obligations fixed by donors.
- Audit responsibilities: towards donors audit + towards legal/authorities annual audit.
3. Internal control
- Ensure that relevant and reliable internal control systems are in place in all departments.
- Coordinate the monthly risk assessment process and share the outcomes with the relevant coordinators and support them for the actions to be eventually taken.
- Identify, assess and recommend measures to prevent fraud/loss and mitigate all financial risks.
4. Functional supervision & set-up of the finance team
- Organize / perform relevant technical training and coaching for all finance staff in the mission for skills improvement in the areas of accounting, budget, reporting and internal control.
- Participate in the recruitment of coordination and field Admin & Finance staff.
5. Legal & Administrative management, reporting to the authorities
- Follows the court cases and all legal procedures with the lawyer, especially those not in relation with HR;
- Liaises with the HQ legal advisor about all legal cases of the mission
- Ensures all the fiscal, social, labour laws are followed and respected in all the administrative issues of the mission.
- When needed, participates in the negotiations for the signature of agreements, MoU, contracts and ensures the legal requirements and the INGO procedures are respected.
- Is the contact person for all the Pakistani authorities for admin related contacts (Ministries, local authorities for fiscal, legal, labour related issues) and ensures a good communication flow with the HR coordinator about these contacts.
- Perform regular field visits, write field visit reports.
- Writes a monthly administrative and financial report.
- Participates to the team coordination meetings.
Required Education, experience and skills
Qualification: Master degree in management, business administration or finance.
Experience: Minimum 05 years of working experience in relevant field preferably with international organizations
-Experience in negotiations and relations with local partners and authorities in a moving and difficult legal, administrative and political context
-Experience in management of multi projects budgets and foreign donors (ECHO, MOFA, AFD, etc.)
Knowledge & Skills
- Good working knowledge of Financial management and administrative procedures
- Good communication skills in English & Urdu
- Strong knowledge in financial tools and management
- Excellent working knowledge of Saga
- Writing and reporting skills
- Good working knowledge on MS Office
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
Stress and external pressure resistant
Initiative and Innovation
Teamwork and Cooperation
Capacity to Negotiate
Salary Range (Monthly)* 183,713 PKR
Food Allowance:* 3,025 PKR
Paid Leaves entitlement: * (14 Per annum)
Health & Life Insurance *(60K OPD(parents medical coverage) & (400K IPD)
Only individuals who meet the above-listed requirements are invited to apply for the above-mentioned position.
The employer reserves the right to cancel the job posting at any time without any intimation or reason and doesn’t allow or accept the candidate having multiple employments at the same time.