DigAptics is seeking to hire a passionate Social Media Marketing Expert to join our Karachi office.
- Create and distribute engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages
- Online and offline content creation and deployment.
- Scheduling social media posts using applications such as Hootsuite, SproutSocial, & TweetDeck. (Willing to learn the automation tools to increase efficiency)
- Create marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules. Develop and implement the social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, bench-marking, messaging as well as identifying the audience
- Create company presence on new social media platforms and increase presence on existing social media handles belonging to in house projects, company’s own handles as well as client social media accounts.
- Manage social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Word Press, etc.
- Experience in working with LinkedIn in regards to making relevant connections engaging more audience, and running the campaigns to promote the brand and spread the product promotions.
- Contribute to marketing strategy by leveraging social media to identify and acquire customers.
- Collect customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Report progress to senior marketing management
- Supervise the social media strategy for the company ensuring it aligns with the company’s brand
- Make sure approaches to social media are relevant and appropriate for each medium
- Develop reporting frameworks to evaluate return on investment on the various platforms
- Stay up to date with advances in social media technology and the latest social media platforms
Personality Traits to fit Company Environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to learn as well as handle multiple ongoing projects in a fast-paced team environment
- Taking ownership of projects without turfing responsibilities.
- Passion to grow in skills as well as an individual
- Do whatever it takes attitude
- Open for Constructive criticism
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing, Business Management, Media Broadcasting or its equivalent
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Writing, editing (photo/video/text), Graphics and communication skills.
- Minimum 4 Years past proven experience with Social Media Accounts management