Managing Company's finances, record keeping and financial reporting.
Monitoring of control systems, company assets and report accurate financial results in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
Qualifications & Experience
- At least 2-3 years of Accounting/Finance experience with a proven track record of successfully leading the Finance function
Skills and Knowledge
- Demonstrated leadership ability, confidence and executive presence - ability to motivate staff and work under pressure
- Must have exposure on Income Tax, Sales Tax, Customs, Provincial Sales Tax laws, etc.
- Should be self-motivated, energetic and forward thinking, possessing highest standards of integrity and ethics
- Must have highly developed professional and communication skills
Attractive payment and benefits will be offered to successful candidate