We are looking for fresh and experienced Telemarketing Executives.
Applicants with the following skills would qualify:
1) Good Comprehension
2) Ability to Speak English
3) Applicants with a positive attitude, good listening and communication skills will be preferred.
This is a ground floor opportunity for the right individual to join a game-changer in the industry. You will be marketing a SAAS solution that is highly flexible and can adapt to match the business process of the customer rather than the other way around. The Marketing Associate will manage social media, SEO, email marketing, paid advertising campaigns. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated self-starter to join our team, create a positive impact, and pursue career advancement options with our fast-growing firm.
Primary duties for the Marketing Associate include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Identifies business trends, demographic audiences, and market intelligence to develop appropriately targeted marketing strategies to meet or exceed corporate objectives
- Develops and implements effective marketing campaigns to increase the company’s presence and evaluates effectiveness/ROI of each
- Positively promotes a company’s image, services, capabilities, and flexibility to help educate consumers, increase brand awareness, and facilitate growth
- Creates and distributes print and electronic marketing and sales materials
- Works closely with the technical team to schedule and coordinate presentations and demos
- Monitors web and social media activity to maintain positive corporate image makes appropriate updates, and cultivate new relationships while fostering existing ones
- Track, manage, and maintain keyword research, positioning, and google analytic
- Running SEO reports that include google analytic and other necessary reporting tools
- Plan, Execute and manage campaigns to increase organic rankings and exposure
- Assist with correct keywords and tags to add to product descriptions
- Creating new ways to reach our audience
- Highly creative with an exceptional command of the English language (verbal and written)
- Prior content development and distribution experience via print and electronic means is a plus
- Tech-savvy with an understanding of social media strategies, and deploying e-mail campaigns is a plus
- A positive, service-oriented attitude, keen attention to detail, and excellent organizational skills
- Professional demeanor with an appropriate presence and tact to suitably represent our company in various environments.