· Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
· Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
· Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
· Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source and proprietary tools
· Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
· Executing automated tests on multiple environments using multiple browsers.
· Expanding automation framework to provide additional test capabilities such as integration testing.
· Designing, coding and documenting automated test cases within a defined framework to ensure quality of our products.
· Translating existing manual regression test cases into automated tests.
· Analyzing existing systems to find areas for improvement.
· Evolving automated test framework to achieve higher test throughout, with increased accessibility and test execution flexibility.
· Serves as SME providing testing know-how for the support of user requirements of complex to highly complex software applications.
· Contribute to test automation framework and automate regression tests
· Work closely with development counterparts throughout the SDLC to ensure high quality deliverables
· Create and maintain detailed bug reports with clear and repeatable steps and track/verify bugs as problems are found and resolved
· Create and execute detailed test plans that exercise the system from an end-user perspective
· Be the voice of the customer and ensure non-functional requirement are met (e.g. consistency, usability, etc.)
· Troubleshoot and isolate problems to aid development in identifying root-cause of defects
· Setup and maintain test environments including populating test data as needed
· Strive for continuous quality improvement of products.