Our Engineers (Level 1 - Junior to Level 3 – Solutions Architect) are responsible for technical integration and deployment of the product in multiple telephony environments such as Avaya, Genesys, Cisco, etc. The deployment involves technical discovery, integration design, user acceptance testing, and tier-2 support.
They are also responsible for identifying new feature requirements specific to the product and highlight risks related to an implementation project. Moreover, they also lead technical integration details for product certification and collaborate with core-engineering (development) teams in feature design.
1) Configuration and managing our applications for clients Troubleshooting and investigating production issues
2) Assisting support team to better monitor production
3) Create SOPs that support can follow for better production monitoring
4) After training, explain technical solutions to the client, if needed
5) Understand the Telephony (Genesys, Avaya, Cisco) environment Work closely with the offshore team to support build upgrades, configuration changes, production issues investigation etc.
6) Execute UAT with clients and perform production cut-over activities
7) Must be flexible to travel
pMushawar- In Persian and Urdu, it means Guide, one who gives advice. Mushawar is a boutique firm that provides for immense opportunities and means for self and corporate improvement. At Mushawar, we realize that each person and each corporation is unique, and thus their needs for a guide can be dif ...مزید پڑھیں