As a Full Stack Developer, you will work with your product team to develop user-centric software products from idea to production. This is a fast-paced environment providing rapid delivery for our business partners. You will be working in a highly collaborative environment that values speed and quality, with a strong desire to drive change as we continue on our agile transformational journey.
Desired development skills:
4. Familiarity with event-based System of Engagement architectures.
5. Experience working with #Agile methodologies (Scrum, Lean Startup, XP) and cross-functional teams (Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, Designers, Business Analysts) as well as a pair-programming mindset.
6. Demonstrates active pursuit of optimizing CI/CD process and tools, testing frameworks and practices (preferably GitHub, Jenkins/Bamboo, Mocha/Karma, Cucumber, etc).
7. Ideally familiar with Design Thinking, Behavior and Test-Driven Development.
8. Familiarity with test-and-learn approaches using web and customer analytics data, understanding how these drive hypotheses-based development.
9. Strong leadership, communication, and collaboration skills with a track record of taking solution ownership.
10. A Bachelors or Master's degree in technical or business discipline or equivalent experience.
11. 5+ years of professional experience.