BackgroundNovus Altair Ltd is a well-established Security and IT services provider based in London, UK. Novus Altair is assessed and registered for ISO 9001 Quality Management System, BS OHSAS 18001 Health & Safety and BS EN 14001 Environmental.
With annual sales growing steadily year-on-year we are stepping into the future strong and confident. Our R & D team is outstanding having introduced revolutionary concepts in using Robots and Drones for the Security Industry. We envisage to see ourselves as a world class service provider in the near future.
Towards reaching our business goals we are establishing a software development team in Karachi, Pakistan which will work very closely with the London head office. As such we are looking for a Business Analyst who will be responsible for requirement gathering, use-case development, user stories and acceptance criteria extraction. An ideal candidate will work on project and product documentation, proposals and workflow development, analysis of processes and its automation via technology.
We are a passionate group of professionals, and would welcome an equally dedicated person to join our team!
- Responsible for facilitating in projects from proposal through post implementation.
- Responsible for writing detailed functional and technical scope of the project. Maintain artifacts and user stories in JIRA.
- Participate and provide feedback on Business Requirements.
- Meet and discuss requested changes with business client(s) ensuring a thorough understanding of specifications.
- Review with technical & sales team(s) to ensure understanding of project requirements.
- Participate in design discussions and assure functional specifications are delivered as per client’s needs.
- Participate and provide feedback with clients regarding business requirements.
- Act as a representative for the applicable application, functional lead, or other IT lead for supported project.
- Work with the clients, project manager and technical team for a thorough understanding of the project functionality and provides insight on implementation.
- Act as functional lead with other project team members in regards to other systems that impact project.
- Consistently monitor functional specifications and change requests to ensure project stays within scope and meets requirements.
- Assure that change requests are consistently documented, reviewed and resolved.
- Participate in and documenting data mapping for integration of systems, conversion, and acquisition of related projects.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related subject
- 3+ years professional experience as Business Analyst
- MS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related subject
- 6+ years professional experience as Business Analyst
Background, skills and experience
- Knowledge of Requirements Analysis, Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Complete knowledge of project life cycle.
- In-depth knowledge of project management tools e.g JIRA.
- Focused and results driven.
- Experience in exercising Software Quality Assurance
Evidence of background, qualifications, skills and experience will be assessed against your application and references provided. Personal qualities will be assessed against references and your performance at interview.
To find out more about our company and services visit: